RankersAndRotters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An unofficial fan forum for Dave Hause

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We Could Be Kings official video

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
enola
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
enola

We Could Be Kings official video Empty
PostSubject: We Could Be Kings official video   We Could Be Kings official video I_icon_minitime13.11.13 11:40

From the latest newsletter. I can't wait to see that!

Stay tuned for the video for "We Could Be Kings", that's coming very soon and we'll fire off another email reminder so all of you faithful can get the first peek at it.
Back to top Go down
These Melodies
Fighting Back
Fighting Back

PostSubject: Re: We Could Be Kings official video   We Could Be Kings official video I_icon_minitime13.11.13 21:48

Can't wait either! Hope "coming very soon" really IS very soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Commander Vimes
First Cut
First Cut
Commander Vimes

PostSubject: Re: We Could Be Kings official video   We Could Be Kings official video I_icon_minitime14.11.13 21:51

Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
Fighting Back
Fighting Back
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: We Could Be Kings official video   We Could Be Kings official video I_icon_minitime15.11.13 0:40

I've only watched it twice (and my opinion almost always changes) but I do really like it. The location is cool (love Asbury Lanes!), and I like what I believe is the story: The girl is kinda depressed about the way things are going in her life, Dave tries to engage her to let her know she's not alone. Which goes along with the song. But if you don't pay attention to the meaning of the song it kinda looks like he's trying so hard to pick up this girl that he's following her around the bar! haha. But I'm sure it's closer to the former.

I also have mixed feelings about incorporating the "crowd" at the end. I like the idea of them just randomly playing in a bowling alley and incorporating a few wider shots, rather than making it look like a show (even if they do have shows at the Lanes). But then again I do like the shot of the girl in the crowd kinda allowing herself to smile. And they did a decent job of covering the fact that there wasn't a ton of people there.

Sorry, I studied film in college so I'm critical of the details! (Disclaimer: Not claiming that means I know anything) Overall, I really liked it!
Back to top Go down
These Melodies
Fighting Back
Fighting Back

PostSubject: Re: We Could Be Kings official video   We Could Be Kings official video I_icon_minitime20.11.13 22:58

Does anyone know if there is a version of the video, which is available in germany??
hidemyass won't work.
Could watch the video once....I really like it! Smile
Just want to rewatch it again Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Could Be Kings official video   We Could Be Kings official video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Could Be Kings official video
Page 1 of 1