RankersAndRotters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An unofficial fan forum for Dave Hause

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions for Dave?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
enola
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
enola

Questions for Dave? Empty
PostSubject: Questions for Dave?   Questions for Dave? I_icon_minitime20.11.13 19:13

Back to top Go down
mti1974
Fighting Back
Fighting Back
mti1974

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Dave?   Questions for Dave? I_icon_minitime16.01.14 0:13

Does anybody have any idea what happened with this? I handed in a question, and in the beginning of December they wrote back to me they'd asked my question and that the interview would appear in about a week or so. Never seen anything since. I even wrote to them on Facebook, but I got no reaction.
I really thought it was a nice concept and am curious about the different questions fans came up with. I think it's a pity the interview isn't up yet.
Back to top Go down
http://mariatillema.wordpress.com/2013/11/20/dave-hause-strikes-
enola
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
enola

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Dave?   Questions for Dave? I_icon_minitime16.01.14 16:19

I'm pretty sure they posted the interview but I can't find it right now. But I keep looking!
Back to top Go down
mti1974
Fighting Back
Fighting Back
mti1974

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Dave?   Questions for Dave? I_icon_minitime17.01.14 16:46

I've got the answer. It was never posted / published. I went to their website, found the e-mail address of the person I'd been in touch with before and asked him if and where I could find it. I just got a real nice e-mail back:

Hearing the voice wrote:
Hi Maria.

Thanks for your email, I was out of office for a while. What happened with Dave´s interview and 3 other interviews I lost too was this, we record the interviews with different devices and personally and since Im the one who travels the most I used to record the interviews with my Iphone which was stolen during a show in Vienna, it is a shame because I had 2 other cool interviews to post from Silverstein and Versus the world. I wrote to Dave already and we might make an email interrview including the same questions. Im really sorry for the inconvinience but I will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Kindest regards,

I really feel for the guy - having your phone stolen, is annoying as it is anyway (I had my iPhone stolen 1.5 year ago... NOT FUN!) - but then also having interviews on there... having to infor the artists who put time in doing that interview... Poor guy. Anyway, mystery solved Smile 
Back to top Go down
http://mariatillema.wordpress.com/2013/11/20/dave-hause-strikes-
enola
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
enola

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Dave?   Questions for Dave? I_icon_minitime18.01.14 17:38

Oh wow, poor guy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Dave?   Questions for Dave? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions for Dave?
Page 1 of 1