RankersAndRotters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An unofficial fan forum for Dave Hause

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview with Dave Hause from The Loved Ones.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sami
First Cut
First Cut

Interview with Dave Hause from The Loved Ones.  Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Dave Hause from The Loved Ones.    Interview with Dave Hause from The Loved Ones.  I_icon_minitime06.08.13 14:30

This one is not that new interview, but I think its great and just structured (or smoething like that) awesomely. Thank to whoever made it!

http://endlicheinmal.wordpress.com/2013/01/02/round-1-interview-with-dave-hause-from-the-loved-ones/
Back to top Go down
Susan
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
Susan

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Dave Hause from The Loved Ones.    Interview with Dave Hause from The Loved Ones.  I_icon_minitime06.08.13 15:29

I know the girl who made it and probably I´ll meet her next week at some Chuck Ragan shows. I´ll tell her, that you like it. Smile

Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
enola

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Dave Hause from The Loved Ones.    Interview with Dave Hause from The Loved Ones.  I_icon_minitime06.08.13 15:30

Oh I remember that one. Great choice!

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
Soren Kierkegaard
Back to top Go down
enola
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
enola

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Dave Hause from The Loved Ones.    Interview with Dave Hause from The Loved Ones.  I_icon_minitime06.08.13 15:30

Susan wrote:
I know the girl who made it and probably I´ll meet her next week at some Chuck Ragan shows. I´ll tell her, that you like it. Smile

Who is it? *curious*

Soren Kierkegaard
Back to top Go down
Susan
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
Susan

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Dave Hause from The Loved Ones.    Interview with Dave Hause from The Loved Ones.  I_icon_minitime06.08.13 16:03

enola wrote:
Susan wrote:

Who is it? *curious*

It´s Jasmin, but I think you don´t know her. She´s not so much sociable. Next gig we´ll attend together I´ll introduce you to her.

Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
enola

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Dave Hause from The Loved Ones.    Interview with Dave Hause from The Loved Ones.  I_icon_minitime06.08.13 17:24

Susan wrote:
enola wrote:
Susan wrote:

Who is it? *curious*

It´s Jasmin, but I think you don´t know her. She´s not so much sociable. Next gig we´ll attend together I´ll introduce you to her.

Perfect Smile

Soren Kierkegaard
Back to top Go down
Susan
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
Susan

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Dave Hause from The Loved Ones.    Interview with Dave Hause from The Loved Ones.  I_icon_minitime06.08.13 17:54

Ups, I was wrong, sorry. You might already know her. I just remembered we have met her at Daves headline show in Graz last fall. She stood right beside us, front row, on the right side. We talked a bit before the show.

Edit by enola: Now it's only my bad memory that hinders me of recalling her face Sad You might have to introduce us again Wink

Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
Susan

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Dave Hause from The Loved Ones.    Interview with Dave Hause from The Loved Ones.  I_icon_minitime17.08.13 22:28

Sami wrote:
This one is not that new interview, but I think its great and just structured (or smoething like that) awesomely. Thank to whoever made it!

http://endlicheinmal.wordpress.com/2013/01/02/round-1-interview-with-dave-hause-from-the-loved-ones/
As expected I met Jasmin last week at the Chuck Ragan gig in Münster. She was pleased to hear, that her interview is viewed and liked even in Finland.

And she made another interview with Chuck Ragan and Joe Ginsberg that day!

Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
enola

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Dave Hause from The Loved Ones.    Interview with Dave Hause from The Loved Ones.  I_icon_minitime18.08.13 23:19

Susan wrote:
Sami wrote:

As expected I met Jasmin last week at the Chuck Ragan gig in Münster. She was pleased to hear, that her interview is viewed and liked even in Finland.

Is she the one who made the "fishing" interview, where they had to fish their questions? They posted a couple of pics on instagram and it looked very cool!

Soren Kierkegaard
Back to top Go down
Susan
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
Susan

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Dave Hause from The Loved Ones.    Interview with Dave Hause from The Loved Ones.  I_icon_minitime19.08.13 10:37

enola wrote:
Susan wrote:
Sami wrote:

Is she the one who made the "fishing" interview, where they had to fish their questions? They posted a couple of pics on instagram and it looked very cool!
Yep!

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Dave Hause from The Loved Ones.    Interview with Dave Hause from The Loved Ones.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Dave Hause from The Loved Ones.
Page 1 of 1