RankersAndRotters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An unofficial fan forum for Dave Hause

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing the Admins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
enola
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
enola

Introducing the Admins Empty
PostSubject: Introducing the Admins   Introducing the Admins I_icon_minitime02.08.13 11:25

Hello Smile
as you can see from my profile and my signature my name is Manuela and I'm from Vienna, Austria.

I discovered Dave's music shortly before the Revival Tour hit Europe for the first time in 2011. And when I saw him live for the first time I was instantly blown away - not only by the power of his songs, the music and the energy he radiates on stage but also by what a kind and humble person he is.

Ever since this first show on Oct. 7th 2011 I have seen Dave live 20 times until today, which is not so difficult considering how many shows he plays per year and that he supported The Gaslight Anthem on tour last year, who happen to be one of my favourite bands. And each and every of these gigs was really really good.

The idea of a forum for Dave was spinning around in my head already for some time so when my friend Susan said she's wish there was one, it took only a few minutes until we decided to finally start one.

So I hope you enjoy your time here, I'm looking forward to have a lot of interesting discussions on here and to see you all on the road very very soon.

Manuela

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
Soren Kierkegaard

Last edited by enola on 09.10.13 19:07; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Susan
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
Susan

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Admins   Introducing the Admins I_icon_minitime02.08.13 18:51

Hi folks,

and I´m Susan. I never thought that this forum will be on the internet just two days (!) after I wished there was one. Great work Manu, thank you so much!

I live near Hamburg, Germany and saw Dave for the first time when the Revival Tour came to Hamburg in October 2011. I had never heard of him before, and with every Revival Tour show (I attended three) I liked him more. From then on I discovered his music and enjoyed his live performances, 33 times by now. 

I met a lot of nice people at these (and other) concerts and had an awesome time, especially last year on the tour with The Gaslight Anthem. Maybe some of you will join us here in the forum and for sure we´ll meet again on the next tour! Very Happy 

Susan
Back to top Go down
enola
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
enola

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Admins   Introducing the Admins I_icon_minitime03.08.13 10:48

Hi folks,
it's great to see that already so many are joining us here.

Instead of replying here just rather start a new post introducing yourself. So people can easily keep track on who's already here Smile

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
Soren Kierkegaard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Admins   Introducing the Admins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing the Admins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RankersAndRotters.com :: The Forum :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: