RankersAndRotters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An unofficial fan forum for Dave Hause

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stageit

Go down 
+11
JerseyChris
antje0508
StitchesOnTheRadio
bunnygrabbit
These Melodies
Viking1986
escondido
mti1974
misscor
Commander Vimes
Sami
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
enola
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
enola

Stageit Empty
PostSubject: Stageit   Stageit I_icon_minitime14.05.14 16:11

Dave plays his first stageit show on May 20th at 9pm CEST. Don't miss it - it will for sure be great!
And there are some really cool toptipper prices to grab :-)

Showinfo: https://www.stageit.com/dave_hause/too_many_days_off/36975
Back to top Go down
Susan
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
Susan

Stageit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stageit   Stageit I_icon_minitime16.05.14 14:37

108 Tickets left. Are you in?

Btw, you can request for your favorite song. Dave just asked what we all want to hear.
Back to top Go down
Susan
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
Susan

Stageit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stageit   Stageit I_icon_minitime20.05.14 20:08

Still a few tickets left and 50 min to go. Last chance to join in for the first Dave Hause online show!
Back to top Go down
Susan
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
Susan

Stageit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stageit   Stageit I_icon_minitime20.05.14 20:21

Sold out again! Very Happy Who´s in?
Back to top Go down
Sami
First Cut
First Cut

Stageit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stageit   Stageit I_icon_minitime20.05.14 20:33

Just bought mine. Never seen these kinda shows. I hope its fun. How could it not be Smile? Its Uncle Dave and fun is fun
Back to top Go down
enola
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
enola

Stageit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stageit   Stageit I_icon_minitime20.05.14 21:55

Setlist:
Stageit Stagei11

Some memories Smile
Stageit Dave_s11
Back to top Go down
XNYCEMTP
Fighting Back
Fighting Back
XNYCEMTP

Stageit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stageit   Stageit I_icon_minitime20.05.14 22:02

So...I didn't want to post this in the chat (because it's probably a no-no) but I recorded the audio from the show with Audacity. All things considered, it came out really good. I did have to adjust levels on the fly because it was my first time ever using it and there were a few instances where it clipped out from my feed...but give me a few days to play with it, tweak it and cut up the tracks and I'll figure out how to get it to people who want it Smile

-Steve
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/smb601#
Susan
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
Susan

Stageit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stageit   Stageit I_icon_minitime20.05.14 22:06

That was fun! Not as great as a real live show, but better than nothing.  Smile

And more gigbuds at one show than usually at a gig. Wink
Back to top Go down
Susan
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
Susan

Stageit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stageit   Stageit I_icon_minitime20.05.14 22:08

XNYCEMTP wrote:
So...I didn't want to post this in the chat (because it's probably a no-no) but I recorded the audio from the show with Audacity. All things considered, it came out really good. I did have to adjust levels on the fly because it was my first time ever using it and there were a few instances where it clipped out from my feed...but give me a few days to play with it, tweak it and cut up the tracks and I'll figure out how to get it to people who want it Smile

-Steve

Wow, great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Commander Vimes
First Cut
First Cut
Commander Vimes

Stageit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stageit   Stageit I_icon_minitime20.05.14 22:09

That would be awesome! Very Happy Mine kept freezing and then taking me back to the home page until I swapped computers for the encore. That whole show reminded me of how much Dave Hause I should be listening to...

I really like Stageit shows but obviously nothing quite matches really being there.
Back to top Go down
enola
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
enola

Stageit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stageit   Stageit I_icon_minitime20.05.14 22:27

I couldn't help myself but thinking what "real life tipping" would look like at a gig. LOL
Back to top Go down
enola
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
enola

Stageit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stageit   Stageit I_icon_minitime20.05.14 23:46

XNYCEMTP wrote:

-Steve

In principle great, Steve!
However Dave asked us not to publish the show on youtube etc. In order to respect that we ask you not to post the videos here or anywhere publically. Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Susan
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
Susan

Stageit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stageit   Stageit I_icon_minitime21.05.14 0:20

enola wrote:
I couldn't help myself but thinking what "real life tipping" would look like at a gig. LOL

Haha, wouldn´t think about it!  Razz 

"The top tipper will get a Skype call from me where I'll play 3 songs just for them."

What do you guys think about that? Any opinions?

For me it feels a little bit sick... I mean, for that amount of money that some people have spent there, I would have booked a flight to see some real live shows! Don´t get me wrong, I´m the happiest person on earth when Dave plays a song for me because he wants to, that´s priceless! But I would never want to buy that. If he does because I payed for it, it´s worthless.
Back to top Go down
misscor
First Cut
First Cut
misscor

Stageit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stageit   Stageit I_icon_minitime21.05.14 0:52

I was kicked out after the last song, did Dave chat much afterwards? Smile
Back to top Go down
Susan
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
Susan

Stageit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stageit   Stageit I_icon_minitime21.05.14 1:01

misscor wrote:
I was kicked out after the last song, did Dave chat much afterwards? Smile

No. Nothing. The end was a bit rough...
Back to top Go down
XNYCEMTP
Fighting Back
Fighting Back
XNYCEMTP

Stageit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stageit   Stageit I_icon_minitime21.05.14 3:53

enola wrote:

In principle great, Steve!
However Dave asked us not to publish the show on youtube etc. In order to respect that we ask you not to post the videos here or anywhere publically. Thank you Smile

Well, I certainly wouldn't publish the show anywhere...I'm not sure what the legalities of that would be even if he said it was ok...I was more thinking personal use by R&R members, especially those who had problems with the feed.

If you still think that's a no-go, then I'll retract my previous offer to share.
Back to top Go down
enola
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
enola

Stageit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stageit   Stageit I_icon_minitime21.05.14 8:24

Susan wrote:
"The top tipper will get a Skype call from me where I'll play 3 songs just for them."

For me it feels a little bit sick... I mean, for that amount of money that some people have spent there, I would have booked a flight to see some real live shows! Don´t get me wrong, I´m the happiest person on earth when Dave plays a song for me because he wants to, that´s priceless! But I would never want to buy that. If he does because I payed for it, it´s worthless.

I totally share your point, Susan. It's not something I would want to buy and on top of it I would feel incredibly awkward to have such a one on one session ...
Back to top Go down
mti1974
Fighting Back
Fighting Back
mti1974

Stageit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stageit   Stageit I_icon_minitime21.05.14 11:24

Unfortunately had to miss it. I never heard about Stage It before this show was announced, so for that reason alone I was very interested in it. How was it? Was it spontaneous? I mean, without interaction it must've been a bit weird to watch?

Oh, and Susan / Manuela: totally agree with your view(s) on the Skype thing. And I too would feel so awkward him singing to me personally.
Back to top Go down
http://mariatillema.wordpress.com/2013/11/20/dave-hause-strikes-
Susan
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
Susan

Stageit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stageit   Stageit I_icon_minitime21.05.14 14:45

mti1974 wrote:
Unfortunately had to miss it. I never heard about Stage It before this show was announced, so for that reason alone I was very interested in it. How was it? Was it spontaneous? I mean, without interaction it must've been a bit weird to watch?

Yes, I think so. Not to watch, but to PLAY. There was a bit interaction through a chatbox, but you can´t read all words flying in too fast during the show. The chat before the show (without Dave) was nice, sooo many gigbuds from everywhere in the world!  Smile  All in all it was nice to chat a bit and good to see Dave play a few songs. You can´t compare this with a real show.

By the way, the EU-DevourTour14 will start today in three weeks in Berlin!  bounce
Back to top Go down
mti1974
Fighting Back
Fighting Back
mti1974

Stageit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stageit   Stageit I_icon_minitime21.05.14 16:15

Susan wrote:
By the way, the EU-DevourTour14 will start today in three weeks in Berlin!  bounce
Well, someone seems a teeny tiny bit excited... Wink 
Back to top Go down
http://mariatillema.wordpress.com/2013/11/20/dave-hause-strikes-
XNYCEMTP
Fighting Back
Fighting Back
XNYCEMTP

Stageit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stageit   Stageit I_icon_minitime21.05.14 18:33

Susan wrote:

Does anyone know who the "top tipper" was? I'm guessing they aren't a member here...also...if you had a few friends or family members watching at home with you, do you think it would make it less awkward?
Back to top Go down
Susan
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
Susan

Stageit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stageit   Stageit I_icon_minitime21.05.14 21:38

XNYCEMTP wrote:

Does anyone know who the "top tipper" was? I'm guessing they aren't a member here...

No, she´s not a member here yet. I don´t know her personally, but I invited her to join us a few days ago. Who knows, maybe she will do and tell us something about the skype thing.  Wink 

Back to top Go down
Sami
First Cut
First Cut

Stageit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stageit   Stageit I_icon_minitime21.05.14 22:50

Fun was fun. Except my connection/computer was pretty bad especially at the end. Something wrong with it. Even my phone is almost better than that nowdays.
But yeah it was great and especially the new rendition of Great Depression. Melanin also sounded somehow better than usual even if wasnt that different from other renditions where he plays it with only electric guitar. That is the one song IMO that definitely needs those pounding drums! But now it was allright, dont know why. Best springsong ever!

enola wrote:

Ive kinda seen that happened. But the tipping wasnt done with money...it was done with alcohol. Suddenly manymany people just started bringing manymany glasses of beer and shots of whisky or jagermeister etcetc.Weird bar with weird regular members. One of the band was my friend and I think he was driving that night and the other guys werent even that much of a drinkers. But I helped them if I remember correctly Very Happy....
Back to top Go down
Susan
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
Susan

Stageit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stageit   Stageit I_icon_minitime21.05.14 23:56

Sami wrote:

But yeah it was great and especially the new rendition of Great Depression. Melanin also sounded somehow better than usual even if wasnt that different from other renditions where he plays it with only electric guitar. That is the one song IMO that definitely needs those pounding drums! But now it was allright, dont know why. Best springsong ever!

Hell yeah, you´re right! Let´s talk about music here and not about chats, top tippers or other bullshit...  Wink  

I also liked that version of Great Depression on electric guitar (always my fav instrument) very much! At the last tour he usually played it on piano, very few times on acoustic guitar.

Melanin sounded great as usual. Couldn´t make out a difference and I don´t really missed the drums here.

I´m so looking forward to the tour next month and hopefully some full band shows! I need to hear The Great Depression on electric guitar and most of all Father´s Son with pounding drums!

Last edited by Susan on 22.05.14 0:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XNYCEMTP
Fighting Back
Fighting Back
XNYCEMTP

Stageit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stageit   Stageit I_icon_minitime22.05.14 0:16

Susan wrote:

Hell yeah, you´re right! Let´s talk about music here and not about chats, top tippers or other bullshit...  Wink  

LoL...

I really enjoyed the slower, solo version of "Stockholm Syndrome" (even though I'm contradicting myself because I've said before that I don't like that version). I just thought this one was really nice. Opening with "Same Disease" was cool too.

I agree with Sami about "Melanin" too, there was just something really great about this version, I can't put my finger on it...just really enjoyed it.

Of course since he didn't do any Loved Ones songs at any of the shows I went to on this tour, I was beyond thrilled to hear "Jane".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stageit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stageit   Stageit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stageit
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RankersAndRotters.com :: Meet Me At The Lanes :: Tour-
Jump to: