RankersAndRotters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An unofficial fan forum for Dave Hause

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me and THE LOVED ONES - Ticket giveaway New York

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Susan
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
Susan

Me and THE LOVED ONES - Ticket giveaway New York  Empty
PostSubject: Me and THE LOVED ONES - Ticket giveaway New York    Me and THE LOVED ONES - Ticket giveaway New York  I_icon_minitime18.12.15 16:18

We are giving away two tickets to the sold out The Loved Ones show in New York on Feb 19 at the Bowery Ballroom!

Just let us know why do you love the band, feel connected with a certain song or share a special experience at a concert etc.

Tell us your personal The Loved Ones story here! Best story wins two tickets to the New York show.

Closing date for entries is 31 Jan 2016

First Cut
First Cut

PostSubject: Re: Me and THE LOVED ONES - Ticket giveaway New York    Me and THE LOVED ONES - Ticket giveaway New York  I_icon_minitime19.12.15 0:02

Ok guys, this is my story. I discovered The Loved Ones not long ago, a little more then two years ago, after the first time I heard Dave live, Groezrock 2013.
You know, I'm from Italy and being punk in Italy it's not so easy... Not much of a scene down here. Anyway I discovered Dave and then Loved Ones, really my kind of music and imagine how I felt sad discovering that they hadn't play a show in years...
So I kept listen to them, not thinking about seeing them ever. Instead...
Instead, last year, I had ticket to groezrock to see Social Distortion and what a surprise to see them in the line up!
I swear, I was in the first row and it was one of the greatest show in my life!
And then this tour... Maybe the last one! Believe it or not I will be with my boyfriend in NYC in February and I desperately try to buy ticket but they were already sold out...
It will really mean a lot to me the chance to see them again. I keep tracking Dave around the whole world ( Santa Barbara, Switzerland, Belgium...) and I hope I'll have the chance to see him also in NYC!
Thanks in advance
Tanya
Back to top Go down
Susan
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
Susan

PostSubject: Re: Me and THE LOVED ONES - Ticket giveaway New York    Me and THE LOVED ONES - Ticket giveaway New York  I_icon_minitime20.12.15 1:24

Hi Tanya,
welcome to Rankers & Rotters and thanks for sharing your story!
We might have met before somewhere in the groezrock front row...

Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
Susan

PostSubject: Re: Me and THE LOVED ONES - Ticket giveaway New York    Me and THE LOVED ONES - Ticket giveaway New York  I_icon_minitime01.02.16 13:40

And the winner is.....

TANYA!!!!

Congrats!

If you have a ticketmaster USA account, I can transfer the tickets. If not, I´ll send them via email. Let me know your email address and, if any, your ticketmaster username (first+last) via PM.

On one hand I´m a bit disappointed, that we didn´t get to read more stories here. But on the other we didn´t have to take a difficult decision. Wink

First Cut
First Cut

PostSubject: Re: Me and THE LOVED ONES - Ticket giveaway New York    Me and THE LOVED ONES - Ticket giveaway New York  I_icon_minitime01.02.16 21:04

Hi everyone! I'm really happy for the winning! I don't have a ticketmaster account... How can I sand you my email address? Via Facebook is ok?
Back to top Go down
Susan
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
Susan

PostSubject: Re: Me and THE LOVED ONES - Ticket giveaway New York    Me and THE LOVED ONES - Ticket giveaway New York  I_icon_minitime01.02.16 21:44

I just sent you a PM here in the forum, just send a reply. Check the home page and click at MESSAGES (red letters in case of new messages).

First Cut
First Cut
antje0508

PostSubject: Re: Me and THE LOVED ONES - Ticket giveaway New York    Me and THE LOVED ONES - Ticket giveaway New York  I_icon_minitime24.02.16 22:47

Tanya, did you enjoy the show? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and THE LOVED ONES - Ticket giveaway New York    Me and THE LOVED ONES - Ticket giveaway New York  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me and THE LOVED ONES - Ticket giveaway New York
Page 1 of 1