RankersAndRotters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An unofficial fan forum for Dave Hause

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Replacements Rock 'n' Reading Event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Susan
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
Susan

A Replacements Rock 'n' Reading Event Empty
PostSubject: A Replacements Rock 'n' Reading Event   A Replacements Rock 'n' Reading Event I_icon_minitime11.05.16 22:51

Bob Mehr just announced an interesting event in Philly:

"Philly! I'm coming to Main Street Music on Friday, June 3 at 7 p.m. for a Replacements Rock 'n' Reading event. I'll be talking about "Trouble Boys", there will be live music from Dave Hause (The Loved Ones) and Frank Brown (Travel Lanes), and we'll celebrating the release of the band's vinyl box set "The Sire Years." Spread the word and see you there. Event link here: https://www.facebook.com/events/984748151645043/ "

Dave is playing at his favorite record store during a reading of one of his favorite books about one of his favorite bands. Lucky devil!

As a side note; Three weeks till then. No news about recording yet. On June 10 The Falcon is playing in Asbury Park, bevore they´ll hit the road again in July. If Dave hasn´t planned to hit a studio somewhere at the East Coast, I see the album release slowly drifting into 2017... No

Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
Susan

A Replacements Rock 'n' Reading Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Replacements Rock 'n' Reading Event   A Replacements Rock 'n' Reading Event I_icon_minitime24.05.16 21:48

Published by The Key today:

Quote :
Bob Mehr brings Replacements bio Trouble Boys to Manayunk for reading and live music with Dave Hause

http://thekey.xpn.org/2016/05/24/replacements-book-event/

A Replacements Rock 'n' Reading Event
Page 1 of 1