RankersAndRotters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An unofficial fan forum for Dave Hause

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dave at the Bouncing Souls' Home for the Holidays

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matkins
First Cut
First Cut
Matkins

Dave at the Bouncing Souls' Home for the Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Dave at the Bouncing Souls' Home for the Holidays   Dave at the Bouncing Souls' Home for the Holidays I_icon_minitime08.01.14 4:08

I decided to join a friend of mine and travel to Asbury Park, NJ at the end of December for the Bouncing Souls' annual  home for the holidays shows. Although I love the Souls, I was most excited about seeing Brian Fallon's Molly and the Zombies. (Trust me, it was more than incredible). I had also heard that Dave was going to be there.
After Brian's set, I watched the Souls for awhile and then walked back to the bar. Who do I see standing on a chair? Dave! He seemed really excited to see that I had on my Devour shirt. He jumped off the chair, ran through the crowd to stage dive, and then came back. He was so happy and was obviously having a great time. He's so animated. I ran into him again the next night at Asbury Lanes. Just a really, really cool weekend! He played a solo set on Sunday, but I had to fly home early that morning.
Back to top Go down
Susan
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid
Susan

Dave at the Bouncing Souls' Home for the Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave at the Bouncing Souls' Home for the Holidays   Dave at the Bouncing Souls' Home for the Holidays I_icon_minitime08.01.14 21:21

Nice story, wish I could have been there!

Isn´t it amazing to meet a rockstar in the crowd of a rockshow? (even if he´s wearing a skunk on his head... Wink)

Dave at the Bouncing Souls' Home for the Holidays
Page 1 of 1