RankersAndRotters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An unofficial fan forum for Dave Hause

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dave related tattoos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Viking1986
Fighting Back
Fighting Back

Dave related tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Dave related tattoos   Dave related tattoos I_icon_minitime01.06.14 17:37

*Sorry if this isn't in the right place*  Embarassed 

So we all love Dave... and some of you have been going that extra mile and ''shooting the ink into your skin". Why not share it with the community?

I must admit i'm still thinking and unsure what to get; a falcon with "my favourite lyrics". Seeing as we are part of a wonderful community, I'm turning to you my fellow companions, who probably have the "same disease" I would love to hear your input.

In this post, feel free to post pictures of the Dave related tattoos you already have!
Don't have one yet? share some of your ideas, and what you are planning to get!
Not interested in getting a tattoo? but have a great imagination, why not not share your ideas for others

cheers Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/176793852512277/
StitchesOnTheRadio
Fighting Back
Fighting Back
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Dave related tattoos   Dave related tattoos I_icon_minitime02.06.14 21:51

I want to get a Dave tattoo but I'm at a loss for ideas. It's hard to find the right lyrics/image to capture the essence that is Dave Smile I've thought about lines like "Are you in?" but it feels like it has way less impact/meaning without Dave's voice belting it out in context.

Back to top Go down
XNYCEMTP
Fighting Back
Fighting Back
XNYCEMTP

PostSubject: Re: Dave related tattoos   Dave related tattoos I_icon_minitime04.06.14 3:45

More a Loved Ones tattoo than a Dave Hause tattoo but here it is when it was fresh...I just recently got it colored, so I'll have to upload a photo of that.
Dave related tattoos 20131208_194054-1
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/smb601#
StitchesOnTheRadio
Fighting Back
Fighting Back
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Dave related tattoos   Dave related tattoos I_icon_minitime04.06.14 6:21

Woah. I absolutely love your tattoo! Nice lyric choice too. Where'd you get it done, and by who?
Back to top Go down
Viking1986
Fighting Back
Fighting Back

PostSubject: Re: Dave related tattoos   Dave related tattoos I_icon_minitime04.06.14 8:52

Oh my... that is BRILLIANT! Thanks for sharing Smile Did you design it yourself?
Back to top Go down
XNYCEMTP
Fighting Back
Fighting Back
XNYCEMTP

PostSubject: Re: Dave related tattoos   Dave related tattoos I_icon_minitime04.06.14 20:49

Thanks! Glad you both liked it!

Shelby - I got the tattoo at Cliff's Tattoo in Centereach on Long Island. The artist was Gabe, he's awesome. He's done two pieces for me and a few for my brother and sister as well.

@Viking1986 - I found a clear picture of the key from the Loved Ones demo CD online and I brought him a copy of it. I told him what I wanted as far as lyrics and he came up with three or four designs, this one was definitely the best.
Back to top Go down
Viking1986
Fighting Back
Fighting Back

PostSubject: Re: Dave related tattoos   Dave related tattoos I_icon_minitime04.06.14 20:52

Good stuff! I've been contemplating getting a falcon similar to the NA tour poster.. but instead of having it written DH Devour NA2014 .. I would get lyrics Smile but then again i was thinking of doing the key (to represent the loved ones) and then DH lyrics... so many ideas.. may other members of the forum can chip in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XNYCEMTP
Fighting Back
Fighting Back
XNYCEMTP

PostSubject: Re: Dave related tattoos   Dave related tattoos I_icon_minitime04.06.14 22:50

Viking1986 wrote:
Good stuff! I've been contemplating getting a falcon similar to the NA tour poster.. but instead of having it written DH Devour NA2014 .. I would get lyrics Smile but then again i was thinking of doing the key (to represent the loved ones) and then DH lyrics... so many ideas.. may other members of the forum can chip in Very Happy

I've always loved how cool a skeleton key looks and especially the one they use with the more rough, uneven lines. So that was definitely what I wanted. I eventually plan to do an eagle on the opposite side, holding a heart in it's claws with "Keep Your Heart" around it.

I could probably do an entire sleeve of just Loved Ones/Dave Hause imagery and lyrics but that'd be creepy.
Back to top Go down
Viking1986
Fighting Back
Fighting Back

PostSubject: Re: Dave related tattoos   Dave related tattoos I_icon_minitime04.06.14 23:22

XNYCEMTP wrote:
Viking1986 wrote:
Good stuff! I've been contemplating getting a falcon similar to the NA tour poster.. but instead of having it written DH Devour NA2014 .. I would get lyrics Smile but then again i was thinking of doing the key (to represent the loved ones) and then DH lyrics... so many ideas.. may other members of the forum can chip in Very Happy

I could probably do an entire sleeve of just Loved Ones/Dave Hause imagery and lyrics but that'd be creepy.

Creepy? I doubt it, you should share your ideas so someone else can be the ''creepy" person hehe Smile
The point of this post is so fans can discuss with other fans potential ideas for a tattoo and for those creative ones who don't want tattoos to get their art to life Smile
Back to top Go down
XNYCEMTP
Fighting Back
Fighting Back
XNYCEMTP

PostSubject: Re: Dave related tattoos   Dave related tattoos I_icon_minitime05.06.14 1:42

Viking1986 wrote:

Creepy? I doubt it, you should share your ideas so someone else can be the ''creepy" person hehe Smile
The point of this post is so fans can discuss with other fans potential ideas for a tattoo and for those creative ones who don't want tattoos to get their art to life Smile

Hahaha...no I meant it would be creepy if I had an entire sleeve of Dave tattoos Smile

Here's a bad picture of the tattoo colorized...
Dave related tattoos 2014-06-0215_Fotor
Back to top Go down
XNYCEMTP
Fighting Back
Fighting Back
XNYCEMTP

PostSubject: Re: Dave related tattoos   Dave related tattoos I_icon_minitime01.10.14 19:40

I posted this on my Insta but I thought I'd post it here too...got this done yesterday.
DH/Loved Ones tattoo, lyrics are from "The Odds": The price may be to keep your heart, you lose your head.

The artist is Mike Nomy (@MikeNomy on Instagram) and his shop is South Shore Tattoo Co. in Amityville, NY. He is an immensely talented artist and travels to shows and guests at shops all over the world. So if you're in the market for a tattoo and he's visiting nearby, I highly recommend getting tattooed by him.

Dave related tattoos 1171682_694235093999705_2109405011_n
Back to top Go down
bunnygrabbit
First Cut
First Cut
bunnygrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Dave related tattoos   Dave related tattoos I_icon_minitime17.02.15 18:25

Just had this done this afternoon. It's from my stageit lyrics sheet Smile
(I've had the watch a while though)

Dave related tattoos Img_2011
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
Fighting Back
Fighting Back
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Dave related tattoos   Dave related tattoos I_icon_minitime19.02.15 9:47

^^Nice one. Is that his handwriting?
Back to top Go down
bunnygrabbit
First Cut
First Cut
bunnygrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Dave related tattoos   Dave related tattoos I_icon_minitime19.02.15 10:27

Yea it is Smile My husband said it was a bit stalkerish, but I thought it would look better in his handwriting rather than a normal scripty kinda way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dave related tattoos   Dave related tattoos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dave related tattoos
Page 1 of 1